What is Landvest Co-Own?
Landvest Co-Own is a flexible property ownership initiative that creates the opportunity for everyone to enjoy the benefits of home ownership without the capital/funds to buy a whole building. This initiative allows our customers who desire to earn rental or sale income on their real estate purchase over a property appreciation period of six to twenty-four months with as low as N1,000,000 for a unit of a property per slot.
What Company Manages Landvest Co-Own?
Landvest Co-Own is managed by Landvest Intercontinental Properties (RC 1720028), a renowned real estate development company in Nigeria. We are a trusted brand that can be attested to by hundreds of clients.
How Competent Is The Team Behind Landvest
Our team of real estate and financial professionals are driven by the passion to help limit the societal gap between the rich and the poor by sourcing for properties with high and quick appreciation value hence creating investment opportunities for everyone regardless of their social status.
How Does it Work?
We source for properties that have the prospect to appreciate very fast within an agreed period which you intend to hold onto the property. We match you with people of like minds and you jointly purchase the property which you can resell your stake over the agreed period.
Why Is Landvest Distinct?
Landvest allows you to own a faction of a property in highbrow areas to enable you to benefit from real estate income without having to break the bank.
How Can I Invest?
Step 1: Visit www.landvest.ng
Step 2: Sign up to create an account
Step 3: Click on investment.
Step 4: Fill investment details.
Step 5: Make payment.
Step 6: Submit and Watch Your Investment
Can I Invest Offline?
Yes, you can invest offline by visiting our Head Office at Block D2, Suite 225 HFP Eastline Shopping Complex, Abraham Adesanya, Ajah Lagos to pick up investment form.
What is the least time I can hold a slot of a property for?
You can hold a slot of your property over a period of 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months respectively. The longer you hold your slot, the higher the returns on investment you make on that property.
What is the Minimum & Maximum Slot in a property?
The minimum unit of one slot N1,000,000. There is no maximum limit to the number of slots an individual investor can acquire, although this is subject to availability.
What Document Do I Need To Start My Investment
* Completed Application Form* Completed Application Form* Valid ID (photocopy of either voter’s card, national identity card, ………international passport, driver’s license* Passport photograph (2 copies)* Evidence of funds deposit/transfer slip (photocopy)
How Do I Know My Investment Maturity Date?
As a subscriber to Landvest Co-Own, you will get a notification mail stating the details of your investment, including – the property invested in, value of the property, the amount of slot you purchased, expected opt out date, and your expected returns. You can also monitor your investment on the Landvest online portal. You will get a notification from us two weeks before the maturity date.
Can I Get My Interest Upfront?
You can get your expected returns upfront or on maturity of your opt out date. We shall immediately source for an off taker to buy your slot within a period of 48 hours. Where there are no off takers, Landvest will buy your slot within 48 hours and pay you accordingly. However, liquidating your slot upfront attracts deduction of 4% charges on total invested sum if your opt out date is 6months plan, 6% interest rate where your opt out date is 12 months and 8% interest rate when your opt out date is 18months and 10% where your opt out date is 24months.
How Secure Are My Investment Funds & Data?
Your information is secure with our payment partners, while your investment with us is secured, insured and guaranteed. Upon maturity of your investment, the invested capital and the accrued interest is to be made available to the investor by the company, and in failure of this, the company shall substitute the full payment with property that equate the invested sum.
How Do I Get Paid When I liquidate my slot?
Your capital and accrued interest will be credited to the bank account provided on the registration form within the period of 24 hours after maturity. You can also request for a cheque earlier before the maturity period.
Can I liquidate my slot before opt out date?
Yes, you can only liquidate your purchase sum after 3 months. However, this will disallow you from earning the accrued profit but you will get access to 100% of your purchase after 2 weeks of formal termination request. The 2 weeks waiting period will allow us search for an off taker or purchase your slot.
Can I Re-Invest My Capital & Interest At Maturity?
Yes, you can. Just log in to the landvest.ng portal and go to the payment dashboard to rollover or contact us via email or via out hotlines to signifying your interest to rollover your investment.
What Documents Wil I Get After Investing My Funds
- 1. Deed of Agreement: This document states the slots of investment, the kind …….of property invested into, date of purchase, opt out timeline.
- 2. Payment Receipt: This is the proof of payment for the slots you keyed into.
- 3. Post Dated Cheque: Investors get a post-dated cheque ahead of their opt out date to guarantee payment. Presenting the post-dated cheque at the bank on the opt out date grants instant access to the funds. NB: A request should be made for the cheque at the point of investing if interested.
- 4. Insurance Document: This is a backup document. It covers the exact amount of funds invested in each slot. In the case of casualties or the death of the investor, the beneficiary will get access to the funds invested irrespective of the situation. NB: Do note that the insurance document is being processed by the insurance company and might take a few weeks after the opt out timeframe to be collected.
- Address: – Block 02, Suite 225, HFP Eastline Shopping Complex, Abraham Adesanya.
- Email Address :– email@example.com