What is Landvest?
Landvest is a flexible property investment initiative that creates the opportunity for everyone to earn 15%, 30%, 45% and 70% returns on investment over a period of six to twenty-four months with as low as N1,000,000
What Company Manages Landvest?
How Competent Is The Team Behind Landvest
What Will The Funds Be Used For?
Why Is Landvest Distinct?
How Can I Invest?
Step 1: Visit www.landvest.ng
Step 2: Sign up to create an account
Step 3: Click on investment.
Step 4: Fill investment details.
Step 5: Make payment.
Step 6: Submit and Watch Your Investment
Can I Invest Offline?
Yes, you can invest offline by visiting our Head Office at Km 48 Lekki Epe Expressway, Farm Bus Stop Sangotedo Lekki Lagos to pick up investment form.
What Is The Tenure Of The Investment
The duration of investment depends on your preferred investment tenure. We have 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, and 24 months of investment tenure.
What Are The Minimum & Maximum Unit Of Investment
The minimum unit of investment is one square meter, which is currently valued at N1,000,000. There is no maximum limit to the number of units an individual investor can acquire, although this is subject to land availability.
|Plan||Amount||6 Months||12 Months||18 Months||24 Months|
|Gold||N1M – N10M||15%||30%||45%||60%|
|Premium||N11M – N50M||35%||48%||70%|
What Document Do I Need To Start My Investment
* Completed Application Form* Completed Application Form* Valid ID (photocopy of either voter’s card, national identity card, ………international passport, driver’s license* Passport photograph (2 copies)* Evidence of funds deposit/transfer slip (photocopy)
How Do I Know My Investment Maturity Date?
As a subscriber to our investment plans, you will get a notification mail stating the details of your investment, including – the amount invested, investment plan, maturity date, and ROI Percentage. You can also monitor your investment on the Landvest online portal. You will get a notification from us two weeks before the maturity date.
Can I Get My Interest Upfront?
You can get your interest upfront or at maturity. NB Upfront interest attract deduction of 4% interest rate on 6 months plan, 6% interest rate on 12 months, 8% interest rate on 18 months and 10% interest rate on 24 months.
Please note: Gold plan – Subscriber can access upfront interest – Premium plan :- Subscribers can access only 30% of upfront interest
How Secure Are My Investment Funds & Data?
Your information is secure with our payment partners, while your investment with us is secured, guaranteed, insured by AIICO Insurance, and also backed up with lands and houses.
How Do I Get Paid When The Investment Ends?
Your Landvest wallet account will be credited with the principal investment and the accrued interest on the day of maturity. You can either log in to the portal to make a withdrawal to your bank account from your Landvest wallet or make a request for a transfer to your bank account.
Can I Terminate My Investment Before Its Maturity Date?
Yes, your investment can be terminated after the first 3 months. However, this will disallow you from earning the accrued interest on your investment but you will get access to 100% of your funds.
Can I Re-Invest My Capital & Interest At Maturity?
Yes, you can contact us to inform us that you want to roll over your investment.
What Documents Wil I Get After Investing My Funds
- Deed of Agreement: This document states the units of investment, date of ……investment, tenure, and the maturity period of your investment.1. Deed of Agreement: This document states the units of investment, date of ……investment, tenure, and the maturity period of your investment.
- Payment Receipt: This is the proof of payment for the units of investment ……you subscribe to within the preferred time frame.
- Post Dated Cheque: Investors get a post-dated cheque ahead of their ……investment maturity date. Presenting the post-dated cheque at the bank at ……the investment maturity date grants instant access to the funds.
- Insurance Document: This is a backup document. It covers the exact amount of funds invested. In the case of casualties or the death of investors, the beneficiary will get access to the funds invested irrespective of the situation
- Address: – Km 48 BRG Building Lekki Epe Expressway, Farm Bus Stop Sangotedo Lekki Lagos
- Email Address :– email@example.com